– A dog’s seven basic needs are: a sense of security, companionship, understanding the hierarchy, surprise/excitement, food and exercise, mental stimulation, and love and connection.
– Like humans, dogs need food, water and shelter to survive.
– Dogs need physical care and nurturing in order to thrive.
– Obesity isn’t only a serious problem among humans – it’s a big one in the pet population, as well, and can shorten their lives by causing or worsening joint disease, liver disease, and diabetes.
– Grapes, raisins, chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine can also be harmful.
Please add other “Did you knows” to this page by leaving a reply below.